New Australian & New Zealand Edition. Get the know-how you need to sail safely and have fun. Want to sail into the sunset but don’t know port from starboard? Don’t worry! Now updated with the latest on boats, gear, and racing, this hands-on guide helps you chart a course to sailing success, from getting familiar with nautical terms and seamanship basics to setting sail, navigating, anchoring, and docking — even riding out a storm.
* Get your feet wet at a sailing school
* Launch a boat and maneuver under sail
* Navigate, anchor, and dock
* Charter a boat or enter races
* Choose and care for a boat
468 pages PB