The Queensland Tide Tables are the go to reference for the tides anywhere in Queensland. Whether you are fishing or boating, this handy A5 sized book, is a must have reference.
Daily high and low water heights and times for over 30 Standard Ports are published in a traditional and easily understood format, with time and height difference information for a further +280 Secondary Ports shown with accompanying maps. This publication has every mile of Queensland’s coastline and major populated river systems covered.
The 2019 edition also includes:
- Boat Ramp Maps with GPS Location
- Smooth and Partially Smooth Waters
- Prediction for Fishing & 4WD favourites
- QLD Boating Safety Regulation
- QLD Fish Size, Bag Limits and Closures
- NT Coastal Tides for Gove, Arnhem Land & Darwin
PB 202 pages