The 777 Pilot Book Series has been prepared in the tradition of the ancient portolans (pilot charts),
that used to include charts, chartlets and also descriptions of harbours and shelters. As a result, users today have an authoritative, comprehensive and useful tool to navigate in safety whilst maximising enjoyment.
Our strengths are:
- We personally visit all the moorings and anchorages, and their surroundings;
- We have a network of on-the-ground researchers to collect information and provide updates;
- We include suggestions of onshore itineraries and services useful to yachtsmen;
- We provide a telephone helpline for assistance;
- We provide video tutorials of the main ports and anchorages.
Our goal is to accompany our readers and provide them with faithful and up-to-date information.
Inside you will find:
DETAILED NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION
BACKGROUND HISTORY UPDATES AND INFORMATION